I made one rabbit for a friend who has just had a baby girl, however.........
My daughter has a thing for rabbits so she has claimed it so I had to make another. That was fine by me though as I wasn't very happy with the firt one. I substitued 2 strands of 8ply for the recommended yarn and at the top of the head the stuffing could be seen.
I found the pattern on Ravelry. There are instructions for knit or crochet.
Here is the link for the pattern.
I think in the photo you can see the stuffing.
On my second attempt I made a few changes to the pattern. For the first row I did three sc into the second chain from the hook. I left out all the 1 ch spaces. I evened out the arms by doing 4 rows on each and I completely reworked the head.
I changed down to a 6.5mm hook and with two strands together still, I worked 2 scs into each sc in both the front and then the back loos. For the next 10 rows I just went around the head with a sc in each sc. I then changed to *2sctog, sc* all the way around until I had just a small hole left.
It took a bit longer, used a bit more yarn but the results are much better. I can see no stuffing and there was more stitches to embrodier the face as well.
I think I will be making more of these. It took less than 3 hours with the changes so it is a great gift for a newborn. I will have to make one for my new addition whilst the pattern is still fresh.