Thursday, October 4, 2007

Skirts

I have been working on a skirt pattern based on my popular skort pattern. I had many people asking me to do a skirt for their older girls who no longer wear nappies. Here is what I came up with.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The top skirt was made by Sheryn, who is one of my testers. The bottom skirt was made by me for my darling Aimee. Her wardrobe is going to be impressive once the patterns are all released (Yay!) Sheryns skirt was made out of Amaizing (corn) and Aimees skirt was made out of Sirdar Just Bamboo. I prefer the bamboo for this pattern as the lace in the skirt was more accentuated.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I really want my patterns to move and this skirt really bounces when Aimee wears it. I am my hardest critic and today when Aimee was wearing it I kept thinking about how cute it was. As you can see, my poor darling broke her arm a week ago. The sling will be off in one week. She is coping really well considering


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Kat said...

Oh thats just perefct Shona, poor Little Aimee breaking her arm I hope it heals quickly for her!