Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A special Christmas Gift


I was so overwhelmed when a package arrived for me. Yes, me! Not trains for DH and DS, not a care package from Grandma for the kids, a package just for me! The beautiful Irene sense I had been through the ringer lately and sent me, yes me, a Christmas gift. It is a hand dyed, hand knitted pair of socks and some chocolate. The socks are so pretty and soft too! It almost makes me want to learn to knit.

Thankyou Irene! I am overwhelmed with your generousity.
KOTC

1 comment:

Irene said...

KOTC to you too Shona! I'm very glad that the gift cheered you up...

I forgot to send the ballband with the socks, but the yarn is not hand-dyed. It is TOFUtsies sock yarn knitted with two strands held together, and the pattern is "Rainy Day" from MagKnits. The yarn is 50% Superwash Wool, 25% Soysilk™ Fibres, 22.5% Cotton and 2.5% Chitin. Machine washable. Lovely and cool for Brissy weather!

xoxo
Irene