Saturday, November 17, 2007

Kitchen Cool Swap

I took part in the Woolaholics Kitchen Cool Swap. I sent my swappee, Bec, a recycled bag water bottle holder and 4 Christmas wine charms. It was my first go at both a recycled bag project and a wire crochet project so it took a little longer to complete than I anticipated. Hey starting a new forum in between didn't speed things up either LOL.




I am always making fabulous stuff to give away, so I promised myself to stop doing that. I took some time out to make myself some wine charms as well. I think they turned out OK.



I got the pattern for the wine charms from here


http://yarntomato.com/patterns/wine-glass-charms/



And the pattern for the recycled bag water bottle holder from here


http://www.myrecycledbags.com/2007/07/28/recycled-plastic-water-bottle-holder/


Both patterns were written well and easy to follow.


Lucky me got a parcel in return. I am still not sure who it is from. It came from Geelong.


I received two dishcloths and pot scrubbers. The disclothes are too nice for my sink so I am going to use them on the children in the bath. :D I also got a felted bowl. I have been wanting to make one for ages to put by bibs and bobs in. I always have a scatter of little things on my kitchen bench, so now I have somewhere for them all to live.


Thankyou Swapper! KOTC






No comments: